Stronger Stimulate Arch Area Reflexology Point Design
Massaging footbed stimulates reflex points in your feet, balancing the energy flow between your feet and all the organs of your body. The colon and urinary bladder are located in the arch area, which is the “hot spot” stimulated by this series of health sandals. about Reflexology and the associated health benefits.
1. Based on the theory of bio-holographic, the feet are a microcosm of the body. All the organs, glands, and body parts are represented by reflexes in similar arrangements on the feet. Their locations and relationships to each other on the feet follow a logical, anatomical pattern that closely resembles that of the body itself.
2. Meridian Therapy: A meridian is described as an ‘energy highway’ in the human body, each meridian has many acupuncture points along its path. A closer study of the Meridians reveals that there are six main Meridians found in the feet, specifically the toes, namely the Meridians that penetrate the main organs; liver, spleen/pancreas, stomach, gall bladder, bladder, and kidneys. A Reflexology treatment will therefore stimulate and clear congestions along all these Meridians, allowing energy to flow freely and return the body to a state of balance.
3. The series slipper is intense stimulation of the arch area reflex point helps to clear energy blocks and sends healing Qi (energy) and blood to the affected area of the body to alleviate a variety of illnesses such as back pain, cramps, numbness, hypertension, constipation, insomnia, depression, urinary trouble, atopy, and tinnitus.
1. Natural pure ramine fabric: Upper material uses ramie that is breathable, highly absorbent and it dries quickly its anti-bacterial and anti-germ-fighting powers make it a very healthy fabric.
2. Outsole Material: The outsole uses premium EVA with properties such as lightness, exceptional softness, flexibility, and elasticity, soft soles don't make any Pat Pat sound plus an anti-slip texture design great for house slippers use.
3. Massage Nodules: Based on the principles of reflexology, the massaging nodules are placed the full footbed of each slipper to stimulate the sole of foot to promote better circulation.
How do they help?
1. After wearing for 30 minutes you can feet your feet become warmer than you before.
When wearing reflexology slipper walking would result in a rapidly increased movement of the molecules in the reflex areas on the feet. The direct causal effect would speed up the movement of the molecules along the meridians and finally speed up the movement of the molecules in the related organs. This would continue until a balance in the body was reached.
The “before testing” and “after testing” images show clear evidence of an increase in circulation and thermal energy in the whole body. Blood circulation is improved all the way up the fingers of both hands until the entire body developed a uniform core temperature.
2. The design of these health sandals inspired comes from the science of reflexology and the original concepts of Aodake-Fumi, or “stepping on bamboo” offering a natural healing adjuvant therapy. The colon and urinary bladder are located in the arch area, which is the “hot spot” stimulated by this series of health sandals.
3. Make you massage multiple reflex areas on the soles of your feet through your own gravity during a simple walking. The shape and hardness of the insole of this sandal offer a perfectly arched surface that gives the foot simply the stretch and therapeutic massage they want by providing resistance upward against the pressing weight of our bodies, a lot in an identical manner as the steadiness ball stretch works, offering instantaneous aid from sore foot pain.
Foot Reflexology Benefits
One easy way to help keep your feet healthy and free from foot problems is a regular foot massage. It helps stimulate the muscles around your feet, lessens stiffness, and even reduces pain in the ankles or the heels. as well as increase the blood circulation of your feet which means more blood will circulate and give you an energized feeling fading away from the pain. To pamper your feet and keep them strong and flexible, a daily foot massage for wearing massage slippers is a good option.